Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!! Let's Start Fresh!

Happy New Year from Sports Bras and Aprons!  For those of you who have never visited, first of all, welcome!  This blog was started as I began my journey to better health in January of 2013.  It's been two whole years. Wow times flies!!  But for the last year my posts have been intermittent as I was pregnant and now have a beautiful little 4 month old daughter to add to my little family of 5 now.  

This year I'm going to be posting a little differently.  I will post great info each Monday.  You'll want to check back weekly for tips on everything from clean eating, natural cleaning, fitness, and baby care to DIY projects using reclaimed or re-purposed items, gardening, and leaving a smaller footprint in general.  Then on Thursdays I will be posting a video blog to review things our family is trying and working on to improve our overall health. 

Some things in the hopper:

Convection Oven Perfect Fries
Deep Cleaning, Naturally
Pineapple Chips
Kids Activity Packs
Potato Bin How To
Hamburger Pie 
Ham and Cheese Braids
Easy Snack Packs

On video - Body Wrap Detox - Does it really work?, Oil Pulling, Natural facial moisturizers I've tried, Dry skin remedies, Split ends healer

and so much more!  

If you have something you've been wondering about in the natural care world - let me know.  I'm always up for a new exciting challenge and would love to blog about it.

Being real and authentic = making a video fresh from the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment